Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Top 100 blog for learning about Africa

I got informed via some email sent to my inbox. Apparently,this article commends yours truly for providing posts that "offer a very real sense of what it’s like to live as a Nigerian with topics including politics, life, culture, and economy" (see no 37).

Agreed this is no Oscar award but it does feel good to get some form of recognition/commendation. I truly appreciate that someone thinks that my internal conversations (conversations to decide between natural or nutural responses) provides material on the Nigerian experience. I must be doing something worthwhile.

I am still a bit curious on the criteria used in evaluating and arriving at the conclusions stated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I see the blogs in each category being in no particular order and I think you're in very good company indeed.

Keep it up!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

congrats to you!

Mr C said...

Thanx goodgirl & SOLOMONSYDELLE

Anonymous said...

HEY CONGRATS! KEEP IT UP

how about learning about how to get PAID IN NIGERIA through high paying jobs
FINDA HIGH PAYING JOB IN NIGERIA